WeeLambieVintage (Talking to My Dog)

Like a romp through your favorite vintage haunt my blog is stuffed with an eclectic mix of subjects. Vintage collections, writings, family photos and memories, daily devotion to living well in a world that requires us to recycle, edit and cherish our past and present day belongings. In talks with my dog Angie I'm aware of the basics of a simple code for life. Have respect,honor the past, protect the future.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Kids

Posted by Unknown at 8:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Etsy Shop WeeLambieVintage

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team
proud member of Rdtt on Etsy

Follow Me On Twitter

Tweets by @WeeLambieAnne

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

My Dog Angie

My Dog Angie
Powered By Blogger

Pages

  • Home

Wee lambie

Wee lambie
me at age 5 with a baby lamb in our back yard

Popular Posts

  • Cleaned The Closet
    When the closet is cleaned out... the empty closet You will have no place to sleep... My bed The end. Anne
  • Big News Flash
    I checked my Etsy inbox today while I was at work... as I do. Yes I know but Etsy is my work too and I need to take a tiny break now and th...
  • Spring Baby Blooms
    It's knit all done...where is that baby? little stay on booties the pattern is free on Ravelry  here  I went down needle sizes to  ...
  • Dreaming
    Finding useful things is a passion.  Getting free supplies is a dream. Picking up the trash. So happy to find all these free boxes ...
  • Boho Fall From Etsy Shops
    The rust, copper, reds, blues and amber of fall makes me go Boho. Pulling on cozy jeans first thing in the morning. Wearing a pair of hand...
  • Plans and Projects
    My weekends are just not long enough for all I want to do.   I got precious little done today on my shabby chic projects.  I have sever...
  • Saving Vintage Memories
    I went to an Estate sale on Casey Key, FL a couple of weeks ago.  It was in a mid century ranch over looking the Gulf of Mexico.  There are...
  • Florida Back Roads Antiquing
    Road trip to Arcadia, FL today. It takes about 3 seconds after heading east off I75 on State Road 72 from Sarasota County to Arcadia to fin...
  • Woolie Lambs
    All day I have been thinking about Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.  Praying alot and grieving makes me think about sheep an...
  • Making Mayo in My Vintage Kitchen
    I did it I made my very own mayonnaise for my  Whole30  Paleo diet. It was easy.  So Easy! You just need a couple of things. A pretty ap...

Facebook Badge

Anne Arnold Pierce

Create Your Badge

with my brothers

with my brothers
1950's Childhood

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (76)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (94)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (58)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • My Kids
      • My Mother's Journals
    • ►  March (1)

My Blog List

  • Araignee's Tangled Web
    Up On a Soapbox
    21 hours ago
  • knittyBlog
    500 Miles (2026)
    1 week ago
  • Gak writings from Maine
    Every Day - Father's Day
    5 weeks ago
  • The Knitting Doctor
    New home
    10 months ago
  • Yes and Amen Blog
    Upgrading to 10 GBS (giggle bits per second)
    3 years ago
  • The T-Cozy
    Sharing a Collector’s Collection
    6 years ago
  • Wandering Cat Studio
    Mid week garden tour
    8 years ago
  • The Dainty Squid
    project 365 : days 79 - 85
    9 years ago
  • ♥elycia
    Photos :: 5th Anniversary
    9 years ago
  • Her Library Adventures..
    Eight Years of Gratitude..
    10 years ago
  • My Shady Grove
    11 years ago
  • f. pea
    cute cuter cutest!
    11 years ago
  • The Inspired Trader's Vintage Voice
    Chinese Cloth Folk Art Dolls - A Research Case Study - Part Two
    11 years ago
  • tangled
    wheee...a hat!
    11 years ago
  • This Cosy Life
    I Have Two Favorites
    13 years ago
  • Read, Knit, Repeat........and Photograph
    thoughts on: The Big Burn
    13 years ago

Knitting

  • http://Ravelry.com

Search This Blog

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team
proud member of Rdtt
Powered by Blogger.