Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing It In

Cheers to a happy new year 2015
Raising my new fav vintage glass that I thrifted on Tuesday just in time to make a toast.
The old year ended on a perfect note with the birth of my 4th grandson. He is already outgrowing his 3 month clothes having arrived at a whopping 10 pound 10.3 ounces!
Introducing Peter!
 I am glad I didn't knit anything tiny for him and I wish I had made his Fox Quilt a tad bigger. He is perfect in every way possible. He has two big brothers waiting for him to come home. 
Wishing you all a New Year of Peace, Joy and Sharing.
Anne

4 comments:

dianne said...

Happy New Year Wee. I'm sure he'll fit under the quilt.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Congratulations and Happy New Year! These boys are so big these days....my 3 month old grandson is in 12 month clothes!

Araignee said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous.
I just found out today I've got grandson #2 on the way in July.
My head is spinning trying to figure out what a July baby needs. His brother is a December baby so that made sense to my knitter's brain. July-not so much.

Pat said...

A perfect ending ....the birth of Peter. It just keeps getting better.