WeeLambieVintage (Talking to My Dog)

Like a romp through your favorite vintage haunt my blog is stuffed with an eclectic mix of subjects. Vintage collections, writings, family photos and memories, daily devotion to living well in a world that requires us to recycle, edit and cherish our past and present day belongings. In talks with my dog Angie I'm aware of the basics of a simple code for life. Have respect,honor the past, protect the future.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

of rugs




Posted by Unknown at 10:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Vintage Navajo Rugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Etsy Shop WeeLambieVintage

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team
proud member of Rdtt on Etsy

Follow Me On Twitter

Tweets by @WeeLambieAnne

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

My Dog Angie

My Dog Angie
Powered By Blogger

Pages

  • Home

Wee lambie

Wee lambie
me at age 5 with a baby lamb in our back yard

Popular Posts

  • Cleaned The Closet
    When the closet is cleaned out... the empty closet You will have no place to sleep... My bed The end. Anne
  • Big News Flash
    I checked my Etsy inbox today while I was at work... as I do. Yes I know but Etsy is my work too and I need to take a tiny break now and th...
  • Dreaming
    Finding useful things is a passion.  Getting free supplies is a dream. Picking up the trash. So happy to find all these free boxes ...
  • Saving Vintage Memories
    I went to an Estate sale on Casey Key, FL a couple of weeks ago.  It was in a mid century ranch over looking the Gulf of Mexico.  There are...
  • Spring Baby Blooms
    It's knit all done...where is that baby? little stay on booties the pattern is free on Ravelry  here  I went down needle sizes to  ...
  • Making Mayo in My Vintage Kitchen
    I did it I made my very own mayonnaise for my  Whole30  Paleo diet. It was easy.  So Easy! You just need a couple of things. A pretty ap...
  • Plans and Projects
    My weekends are just not long enough for all I want to do.   I got precious little done today on my shabby chic projects.  I have sever...
  • Boho Fall From Etsy Shops
    The rust, copper, reds, blues and amber of fall makes me go Boho. Pulling on cozy jeans first thing in the morning. Wearing a pair of hand...
  • Who Is That?
    Anyone who takes photographs seriously knows how hard it is to keep. out. of. the. picture. I have been doing a lot of Etsy listings...
  • The Interview
    find it here The company I work for is being taken over and today was the long awaited day to sit with the H.R. person and find out wh...

Facebook Badge

Anne Arnold Pierce

Create Your Badge

with my brothers

with my brothers
1950's Childhood

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (76)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (94)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • MYA
      • Azheimers
      • of rugs
      • Sock Yarn Snake Finale
      • Sock Yarn Snakes
      • Haircut
      • Picture Taking mitt Cell Phone
      • Tangled up and Tired
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (58)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)

My Blog List

  • Araignee's Tangled Web
    Friday Fluff: Heading Downhill
    17 hours ago
  • knittyBlog
    500 Miles (2026)
    1 week ago
  • Gak writings from Maine
    Every Day - Father's Day
    5 weeks ago
  • The Knitting Doctor
    New home
    10 months ago
  • Yes and Amen Blog
    Upgrading to 10 GBS (giggle bits per second)
    3 years ago
  • The T-Cozy
    Sharing a Collector’s Collection
    6 years ago
  • Wandering Cat Studio
    Mid week garden tour
    8 years ago
  • The Dainty Squid
    project 365 : days 79 - 85
    9 years ago
  • ♥elycia
    Photos :: 5th Anniversary
    9 years ago
  • Her Library Adventures..
    Eight Years of Gratitude..
    10 years ago
  • My Shady Grove
    11 years ago
  • f. pea
    cute cuter cutest!
    11 years ago
  • The Inspired Trader's Vintage Voice
    Chinese Cloth Folk Art Dolls - A Research Case Study - Part Two
    11 years ago
  • tangled
    wheee...a hat!
    11 years ago
  • This Cosy Life
    I Have Two Favorites
    13 years ago
  • Read, Knit, Repeat........and Photograph
    thoughts on: The Big Burn
    13 years ago

Knitting

  • http://Ravelry.com

Search This Blog

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team

Rusty Dusty Treasury Team
proud member of Rdtt
Powered by Blogger.