Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Knitting Frenzy

Wisteria
mini sweaters for the tree

Have had to much fun learning to knit again. I am feeling very sad for all the years I have lost NOT KNITTING.  Since I moved to Florida in '92 I foolishly thought I should leave my talent and love for knitting behind in the chilly lets wear knits New England that I came from. What a loss and mistake.  Now to find again the passion to pick up knitting and be creative.  Yarns, threads, and tangles of color have made me giddy with possibilities and projects.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My Christmas gift giving has become another home made adventure.  As in years past I am making most of my gifts.  What I haven't been knitting for gifts I have been finding at tag sales and thrift shops.  It will be a very merry and very thrifty creative Christmas with family this year.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: