Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vintage and New Etsy Fresh Summer Outfit

I love knitting shrugs and ballet wraps. This little green cotton wrap is for my daughter.  The pattern is here: Yogini.  Finishing this wrap got me thinking about what I could easily find on Etsy.com to pair with it. Let's build an outfit around it.

I hope it fits her and wouldn't it look cute with this pin on it?

This pretty pin is available on Etsy at my friend Amy's shop Dottie DigsVintage

This outfit is taking shape with the addition of this vintage dress found at

CT Mercantile another great vintage etsy shop.

How about some shoes and a clutch?
Easily done shopping online Etsy.


This adorable little purse would do the trick the color block in vivid yellow brings out the yellow center of the daisy pin. Found in this shop 
CarolineHanna

Add a classic vintage shoe the espadrille as the finishing touch to this casual classy outfit. 
You can purchase this great wedge espadrille at VintageEdition on Etsy.
How easy was that!
Get shopping on Etsy!
Anne



4 comments:

The Inspired Trader said...

Such a cute summer outfit!

Araignee said...

Love that shrug. I was just thinking that I needed a pretty cotton one for the summer. Now if I could only finish all my other projects so I would have a free needle....

kathy b said...

I think i could actually knit that shrug! its lovely!

Unknown said...

Kathy, you could knit it! It came out tiny. I am in the process of making a second one size large and I am adding more increases to the front. Anne