Saturday, May 18, 2013

Running Free

My best girl and I went to the park.





It was so fun.
I got shingles again over Mother's Day and really missed being able to spend time with my little granddaughter.  Today we made up for lost time.  Lots of fun together at the park and even had a picnic supper there with Papa. 

I am wearing my Team Boom Shirt for Tripp Halstead. Tripp He is a little boy that I and hundreds of thousands of others have been praying for. I feel like he is one of my own kids now. Prayer is so important to me. It is what got me through my own child's transplant surgery.  

3 comments:

Araignee said...

Wheeeee! Oh, to be that age again when you can throw yourself down a slide and still get up out of bed the next morning.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Those simple things with grandchildren are so precious, aren't they? Looking forward to going to the playground again with my granddaughter! This time I will beable to run around with her!

dianne said...

I have wondered about Tripp lately too.