Saturday, September 20, 2014

Boho Fall From Etsy Shops

The rust, copper, reds, blues and amber of fall makes me go Boho.
Pulling on cozy jeans first thing in the morning. Wearing a pair of hand knit wool socks and biting into crisp apples from the new crop.
The Boho Fashions of Fall.
Yummy red fringed bohemian scarf.
Fringed Scarf from peggytrue


Wear a chunky Boho belt buckle over a loose soft tunic with your skinny jeans.
Vintage Tiger Eye Belt Buckle from WhimzyThyme
Slip on a pair of hand crafted maple leaf red Boho earrings.

Red teardrop earrings from LaughingDogStudio
Dangle a Boho bangle bracelet in rich brass.
Brass Bangle Bracelet from WeeLambieVintage


Wear hand knit lush colorful wool socks for cozy fall feet.

Colorful hand knit wool socks by LizSox

Go Bohemian and wear your fall colors with handmade and vintage items from Etsy shops.  Enjoy the clear fall days by taking a hike in the woods with your dog and eating fresh goodness from local farm stands and apple orchards. Take me apple picking will you?

Anne/weelambie

5 comments:

peggy said...

Sweet post, Anne - and I love your blog. This is one of my favorite times of the year - snuggly and yin, crockpot time, when self-nurturing comes more naturally than other times, at least for me. Thank you so much for letting my scarf be a part of your fall snapshot.

Whimzy Thyme said...

Wow - what great finds. I love your mission statement. I also try to simplify, love passionately and dance/celebrate at every opportunity.

dianne said...

I love those socks. :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Love Fall! Love Boho! These are great items. Now if the weather would stay cool....I had to dig out some summer dressy clothes to go to an event yesterday!

Araignee said...

I'm still waiting here for a really good apple but I've got the handknit socks on already. None as spectacular as those though!