Sunday, January 6, 2013

62 Birthdays and 1st Anniversary

Wonderful day puttering around the house working on Etsy photographs and listings. Today is the 1st  year anniversary of my Etsy shop WeeLambieVintage link and it has been a lot of Etsy fun and hard work.  My shop has flourished and I have made some great friends.



Mya met Patti PlayPal
 
I also celebrated my birthday today with two of my grandchildren while their parents got a much needed date night.
We Played
 

 
Brennan was adorable!
We had chocolate cake that hubby surprised me with~
It was a wonderful day. 
Now to figure out how to semi retire...one of these days so I can concentrate on babies and Etsy and hubby...not necessarily in that order...have to have time for knitting too.
Anne

2 comments:

Araignee said...

Happy birthday! How perfect to spend it with those little darlings. That cake is the most delicious thing I have seen in a long while. I know I am going to be dreaming about it tonight.

Unknown said...

What a special day!! Your granddaughter looks adorable with Patti!! I am virtually pinching your grandson's cheeks!!