Saturday, February 8, 2014

Olympic Knitting

I have to say this is the silliest sweater I have ever seen.
I need my own knitting to get me through the Olympics.
Have had this in my to do pile for a long time.

  Diane Soucy Pattern Link


I am using Plymouth Yarns Jelly Beans. I have used it before and I love how it works up and is washable for kids.
On sale at Webs. Webs Closeout Sale
Now to get started.  I have been slogging through the winter time blues.  Not easy to do living in Florida, but there you have it. I don't always make sense.  Time to get some knitting underway and pull myself up out of the doldrums.  Just watching the Olympics will help.  Hard not to watch all that young healthy talent and not want to make the most of your own day.
Anne

3 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I totally agree with you about the Olympic sweater!! SILLY is a good word! Now the sweater on your sweet boy is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Araignee said...

That sweater is an eyesore but I have to admit when I saw them march in as a huge crowd they looked much better from afar. What was Ralph Lauren thinking? I guess you have to give him some credit for using knitwear. So many teams are in warmup suits. Boring.....
Hope the Olympic knitting pulls you out of your funk. This winter has been going on for too long. We got more snow today. Darn that groundhog!

Unknown said...

The USA sweaters are a little funny looking, but they are unforgettable! I am so in heaven right now watching the Olympics...I love it! So true about wanting to make the most out of your own day after seeing how these totally fit people push themselves to the limit...so inspiring!!!

Can't wait to see your sweater!