Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Whole30 ~ Day 30

Day 30

When I embarked on my Whole30 I knew I could do it.  Now I am so glad that I did it.
I am going to continue and make it a Whole60.
I have lost 15 pounds and gained confidence, more mobility and the energy needed to take care of those two little munchkins on the weekends.  Family life changes from time to time and my precious little grands need a gramma that can keep up with them while Mama goes to work for them.  So thanks to Whole30 I have been physically and mentally able to take on this new challenge while still working as a nurse during the week.


Angie has been keeping up with them too.
~Anne

4 comments:

dianne said...

such determination in that last photo. congrats on 15 lbs. whole60 next. xoxo

Araignee said...

Wowie! 15 pounds! I am so impressed. My efforts have not been so successful (as I sit here with a gin and tonic). I can't seem to get off the stress eating merry go round.

Unknown said...

I bought boat loads of sock yarn today and needles from knit picks sale that will be my Gin and Tonic when it arrives in the mail!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Congratulations! Love your determination for another 30 days!