Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Perfect Place to Knit



Today I found the perfect spot!!
I remember loving winter and I miss the pretty snow, skiing, ice skating, walks in the middle of the road late at night after a snow fall.  This weekend with Thanksgiving behind me and a week of getting used to having shingles I was happy to be here in Florida.  I live on the SW Gulf Coast.  It is a small town and really truly a beautiful area.  Not New England Cape Cod beautiful. Not Coast of Maine beautiful.  Not Green Mountain State Park, VT beautiful. Not Blue Ridge Mountains beautiful....all of them places I'd rather be...but it is peaceful and there is the Gulf and on a day like today in the 70's with a trade breeze I'll take it. Thanks to God for knowing where I need to live even when I differ. 

No comments: