Sunday, May 20, 2012

Baby Boys Do Have Cute Things

Daughter's baby shower was today.  I have been planning and preparing for several weeks. It has been a long time since I have given a party. Especially for this dear daughter.
It was lots of fun. The hardest part was packing the car full of shrimp salad, cupcakes, fondant hydrangea blossoms, ice, drinks, a hot crock pot... and not driving it all into a ditch.  I arrived with everything intact.
Cupcakes
The party was held in daughter's new home.  Setting up was lots of fun.
cute little elephants scattered around
The nursery and Mya's rooms are so cute!
Nursery
Mya's Big Sister Room
Baby gifts are just so much fun!
Proof that baby boy's things are cute too!
Adorable little outfits with Monkeys on them
It was a fun day and in just 4 short weeks the newest member of this growing family will make his appearance...we can't wait!
Anne    May 20 2012

  Jesus Loves the Little Children
Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to me and never fear,
For I love the little children of the world;
I will take you by the hand,
Lead you to the better land,
For I love the little children of the world.”
Refrain
Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

1 comment:

The Inspired Trader said...

Looks like a wonderful party! The cake and cupcakes are adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing the newest arrival.