Monday, January 9, 2012

In My Absence

In my absence apparently some one else has been talking to my dog Angie.
Phoebe whispers sweet nothings into Angie's ear.
I had a rather important birthday on the 6th.  The one where you have to renew your driver's license.  I failed the vision test.  To say "disheartened"  is to mild.  I was horrified.  I knew I had cataracts and I had already stopped driving at night.  My high hopes of waiting for Medicare to help pay for cataract surgery have been dashed to bits.  
So I have been busy opening a second Etsy shop to earn money for copays and deductables.  I wanted to do this anyway.  I now have a vintage shop sitting smartly next to my knitting shop.
It is still very much a work in progress.  I haven't even found time to make the shop banner yet.  
You can find me here getting set up, taking photos, dusting and generally searching high and low for things I know I'd like to have live any where but my house.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/WeeLambieVintage
 Stop in and have a look around you never know what you might find in a vintage shop!
wee pink creamer


Anne

No comments: