Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Colonoscopy Socks

Had to bring hubby to the colonoscopy place today...
Haven't knit anything in several weeks as my arthritis in my hands has been a real PITA.
I thought this would be a good time to get started on socks. I have started them before and they are off in a project bag someplace.  I quickly threw some Patton's and a pattern into a bag and off we went.  Here is about as far as I got.

What is much more important than socks is gettin your colon searched.  This is the best link I know of describing the ordeal.
Enjoy the read Dave Barry is one funny man.

weelambie/anne

1 comment:

Araignee said...

Medical office/hospital knitting is the best. I am always the first to volunteer to take someone to have something done. I even knit in the OR when I was having my gall bladder out.